Based on the famous novella from Robert Louis Stevenson the player experience the fascinating world of Jekyll & Hyde and must solve the secrets behind London's underground world.
Fascinating storyline about a conspiracy of an ancient mysterious sect. Therefore all puzzles (quests) are based on the Greek mythology.
Combining classical Point and Click features with action elements, Jekyll and Hyde is featuring a 3D engine with a lot of special effects. Players must solve the quests with two completely different characters.
- Classical adventure with action and skillgaming elements
- Exciting story line based on the well known "Jekyll & Hyde" novella
- Several sinister places to discover in London's underground world
- Mysterious riddles and puzzles based on the Greek mythology
- 2 player characters with different skills to solve a series of quests
- Real 3D engine featuring a lot of different special effects
- Character develops different skills during the game
- Dynamic camera movements emphasizing level of excitement
- Mini laboratory to mix special potions giving the player new abilities
|Germany, Austria, Switzerland
|USA, Europe, Asia
||Windows® 7® / Vista® / XP-SP2
|CPU:||1.5GHz (2.0GHz recommended) Intel® Pentium® or AMD |
|RAM:||512MB Windows® XP / 7|
1024MB Windows® Vista®
|GPU:||128 MB RAM DirectX® 9.0c compatible Card|
(256 - 512 MB recommended)