In the 1980s, "The Great Giana Sisters" was a must-have for every C-64 and Amiga owner. And now, 25 years later, the duo are making a spectacular return to your screen!
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams is a fast-paced platform game in a fascinating cartoon world. The intuitive controls, fluid gameplay, and phenomenal graphics completely immerse the player in Giana's plushy nightmare.
Giana transforms herself with lightning speed to solve puzzles or make use of special abilities. With each transformation, her environment changes too - and only players who skillfully apply the right strategy can complete tricky levels and defeat nasty end-bosses.
- Challenging levels: Discover three distinctive worlds with a total of 23 levels, which can be transformed from a colorful dream to an eerie nightmare at the push of a button.
- Personal style: Regardless whether you dash through the levels in speed-run or take your time to explore every last corner, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams offers something for everyone.
- Superb graphics: Dreamlike landscapes transform themselves from lush, resplendent surroundings into surreal, withered nightmare worlds, in which there are always new details to discover.
- Intriguing puzzles: Blocked paths open up when Giana transforms herself; lovely flowerbeds mutate into deadly thorn bushes, and some diamonds can only be gathered in one form or the other.
- Diverse playing modes: The game is challenging in normal mode, but it can be a truly harrowing experience in hardcore and super-hardcore modes.
- Legendary soundtrack: Listen to Chris Hülsbeck's music as it transitions from the classic chiptunes to the metal riffs of the Swedish SID-rockers, Machinae Supremacy.
- Epic boss-battles: Whether devilish demons or powerful end-bosses, you will need every trick in your arsenal to defeat your opponents.
"A small masterpiece!" 88%, Gameswelt
"The Giana Sisters still have what it takes!" 80%, 4 Players
"Great remake!" 87%, PC Games
"If you platform game fans - regardless whether retro or modern - don't buy this game: then what the hell do you want?" 9/10, Eurogamer.de
OS: Windows XP, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II X2 @ 2.8 GHz, RAM: 2 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 3,3 GB, Graphics Card: SM3.0 DX9.0c compatible (Nvidia GeForce 6800, ATI X1800 XT or higher), DirectX®: 9, a keyboard is required
OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7, CPU: Intel Core i5 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 @ 3.0 GHz (or similar Dual Core CPU), RAM: 3 GB RAM, Hard Drive: 3.3 GB, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 280, ATI HD 4800 or higher, DirectX®: 10, Supported: Xbox 360® controller for Windows